PRIVATE DINING AT MOURNE SEAFOOD BAR BELFAST
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR PRIVATE PARTIES
• Upstairs room – Min 15 and Max 40 on tables of 8, Sunday to Thursday evenings at a minimum spend of 750 for the evening and £500 at lunch
The minimum spend includes food, drink and 10% service charge.
• Provisional bookings may be made by telephone.
• Bookings must be confirmed by way of a deposit of £10 per person, within 7 days of the provisional booking. This deposit will be deducted from the final bill on the evening and is non refundable.
• Large parties will be required to choose from a set menu which will be agreed.
• Final numbers must be confirmed 72hrs in advance and this is the number of covers that will be charged for on the evening.
SAMPLE SET MENU.
NORMALLY CHARGED AT £30 PER HEAD FOR THREE COURSES (SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
Seafood chowder with wheaten bread
Salt and chilli squid with chilli jam, mayo and napa slaw
Piri piri prawns with salad and warm focaccia
Goats cheese fritters with roast red onion and beetroot chutney and fennel salad
Fillet of seabream with garlic potatoes, fine beans, tenderstem,
oven dried tomatoes and pesto
Fillet of hake with pak choi, coriander, mushrooms,
glass noodles and asian prawn broth
Herb roast chicken with champ, spinach and mushroom ragout
Whole seabass with herb butter, salad and herb roast potatoes
Pasta marinara with summer greens, wilted rocket, parmesan and chilli gremolata
Chocolate fondant with vanilla ice cream
Vanilla cheesecake with fruit compote and cream
Buttermilk pannacotta with homemade shortbread and seasonal compote
Sticky toffee pudding with toffee sauce and ice cream